Midmark Elevance Dental Exam Chair Black with Massage, Delivery Unit
New Excellent Codition.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Midmark Elevance Dental Exam Chair where sophisticated styling, optimal patient access and exceptional patient comfort come together in a dental chair that is a genuine departure from any chair on the market today. With innovative features, including:
- Cantilever Forward® design to accentuate styling and deliver an unsurpassed range of motion
- SerenEscape® optional heat and massage system to relax anxious patients
- Advanced hydraulic system supports patients weighing up to 450-pounds with soft start/stop
- Integrated armrests for full support and ease of entry/exit
- Thin, narrow cast aluminum back rest for greater support, patient confidence and optimal access
- Double articulating headrest
- Electronic chair rotation release pedals
- Chair swivels 76° (LR and Console chairs 30°)
- Programmable foot switch chair control (included with chair only, optional with LR and Console chairs)
- Available in your choice of Seamless, Royal Hampton upholstery, Ultraleather and Limited Seams Ultraleather
- Unique cantilever forward design
- Thin, narrow cast-aluminum backrest
- Compatible with SerenEscape optional heat and massage system
- Advanced hydraulic system
- Rotation brake release
- POWER ON light that illuminates when electrical power is supplied to the chair
- Footpad control connects to the chair
- Lockout feature
- Brake release pedal is located on either side of the Chair Base
- All control devices are membrane covered
- Keypads with easy to understand graphics
- Provides optimal access to the patient
- Improves patient comfort more than most chairs on the market
- Ensure precise, steady positioning and prevent unintentional rotation of the chair
- Quickly and accurately position the dental chair
- All control devices invoke the same chair movements
- Ensure patient is in a seated position while chair is moving.
- Equipment is not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with oxygen, air, or nitrous oxide.
- Use caution when operating equipment with covers removed.
- Seat height range:
- 15" - 34"
- Maximum patient load:
- 450 lb.
- 115/230 Volts
- 50/60 Hz
- 6/9 Amp
- Base Weight of Chair:
- 426 Lbs.
- Power Cord Length:
- 4 to 8 Feet
- Operating Temperature Range:
- 59°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
No customer reviews for the moment.