Storz 20043120 Tele Pack Light Source Probe Endoscope System
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Signal system:
- ElA standards, NTSC color system
- CCIR-B standards, PAL color system
- AGC: low: +18 dB; high: +20 dB
- White balance: > 2200 K ...
- Exposure control: automatic shutter, edge or center emphasis (variable), integration mode for increasing sensitivity, exposure times up to max 1.2 sec.
Camera connection: standard socket for KARL STORZ camera heads
Video inputs (NTSC): NTSC3.58 signal at BNC socket, 1.23 Vss at 75 ohms, Sync neg.
- TFT: flat screen
- Monitor: 12" color TFT flat screen Audio *
- Audio line: Audio signal interface
- Input/output: 3.5mm jack socket . Input: mono-signal, output: mono-signal
- Microphone input: monosignal, 3-pole 3.5 mm jack socket
- Headset output: mono-signal, 32 ohms at 3pole 3.5 mm jack socket
- Memory for picture, sound, text. Compartment: PCMCIA, type 1...3 . Medium: ATA-memory card
- Short-arc lamp: 24 W
- Lamp service life: approx. 300 h
- Light outlet point: standard socket for KARL STORZ light cables
General data for supply unit
- Line voltage: 100 ... 240 VAC
- Line frequency: 50/60Hz
- Line fuses: 2 x T4.0AL250V
- Power consumption:
- Standby: up to 25 W
- Position I: up to 60 W
- Position II: up to 110 W
- Connection: three-pole XLR non-heating appliance connector with integrated fuses
Low-voltage supply operation
- Voltage: 12 VDC (at TELE PACKTM) Power consumption: (12VDC)
- Standby: up to0.015W
- Postion I: up to 42 W Position II: up to 80 W
- including folded down TFT flat screen: 305 mm x 148 mm x 282mm (W x H x D)
- TFT flat screen folded up at 90°:: 305 mm x 378 mm x 288mm (W x H x D) (Actual housing dimensions, not including connected
accessories). If accessories are con-nected, the dimensions are larger.
- Weight: approx.7.2 kg
- Operating temperature: 10°C ... 40°C
- Storage/transport conditions:
- Air humidity: 5 ... 95 %(RH, non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: 0°C ... 60°C
- Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa...1080hPa
- 6-pole Mini-DIN connector, PS-2 compatible
- Footswitch input:: Socket for KARL STORZ dual-pedal footswitch (Art. no. 20 010330)
- Serial interference: DSUB socket 9-pole, for later planned functions
INCLUDED: DVDirect MC5 Multi-Function DVD Recorder:
VRD-MC5 Standard Features:
- Direct, real-time video DVD recording from virtually any camcorder, VCR, or Digital Video Recorder
- Direct, real time recording of digital photos to DVD recording from MemoryStick® Pro, MemoryStick Pro Duo,TM Secure Digital TM(SD/SDHC), Compact Flash,TM or xDTM Picture Card camera memory cards
- Preview video or up to 6 digital photos at a time using built-in 2.5” color LCD screen
- Automatic DVD menu and title creation, choose from 4 preset menu designs
- Automatic DVD chaptering every 5, 10, or 15 minutes, even stop-timer recording!
- Records on 4.7GB DVD+R/+RW and 8.5GB DVD+R Double Layer Discs
- 5 recording quality modes allow up to 12 hours of video to be recorded per disc ?Unique Features When Connected to Sony
- Transfer high definition video in native 1080i resolution from Sony AVCHD HDD/MemoryStick Handycam camcorders to DVD recorded in H.264 format. This allows up to 95 minutes of HD video to be recorded on a DVD playable on most Blu-ray DiscTM players*
- Record all the video from a Sony HDD/MemoryStick Handycam camcorder, just selected scenes, or only video recorded since the last DVD burn – all at up to 6X speed (60 minutes of video in about 10 minutes). Will “span” multiple DVDs as necessary
- Consolidate several mini camcorder DVDs to full size 5” DVD using Sony DVD Handycam camcorder
No customer reviews for the moment.