USED EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
2014 Planmeca ProMax 3D Plus Used A new member of the ProMax 3D family A true all-in-one unit. Planmeca is proud to introduce a new member to the superior Planmeca ProMax 3D family Planmeca ProMax 3D Plus Volume sizes from r40×50 mm to Ř160×90 mm A true all-in-one unit: CBCT, 3D photo, 3D model scanning, panoramic and cephalometric imaging, true extraoral bitewings Unique 3D combination
Planmeca ProMax 3D Plus
- Volume sizes from Ř40x50 mm to Ř160x90 mm
- A true all-in-one unit: CBCT, 3D photo, 3D model scanning, panoramic and cephalometric imaging, true extraoral bitewings
- Ideal resolutions and patient dose levels that always comply with the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle
- Optimal volume size and location for every clinical need
- Special imaging protocols for dental and ENT applications
- Effortless patient positioning and unmatched comfort
- True all-in-one X-ray units not only for 3D imaging, but 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging as well
- Easy to use for a smooth workflow
- Planmeca Romexis® software
- Mac OS and Windows support
Ease of operation:
Our Planmeca ProMax® 3D units are known across the world for incredible ease of use and exceptional patient comfort.
A relaxed patient means a smooth imaging workflow and the best quality images.
User-friendly control panel
- Clear and straightforward interface guides users smoothly through their work
- Pre-programmed sites and exposure values for different image types and targets saves time and allows full focus on patients
Open patient positioning
- Effortless positioning with open-face architecture
- Unrestricted view of patients
- Calm experience for patients – without claustrophobic feelings
- Fine adjustment using positioning lasers and a joystick
- Correct positioning verified with a scout image
- Easy wheelchair accommodation with side-entry access
- Anode voltage 54–90 kV
- Anode current 1–14 mA
- Focal spot 0.5 mm, fixed anode
- Image detector Flat panel
- Image acquisition 200/360 degree rotation
- Scan time 2–33 s
- Reconstruction time 2–30 s
- 120-Days Warranty on all Parts/Labor?
- Variable FOV's 4x5, 4x7, 7x5, 7x7, 9x5, 9x9, 16x5, 16x9
- A true all-in-one unit: CBCT, 3D photo, 3D model scanning, Panoramic and Cephalometric imaging, true Extraoral Bitewings
- Upgraded to version 4.xx Romexis in 2017
- CALM and version 5.xx available
- Can add Ceph arm and Ceph tracing software
- Dimensions: 47"(W) x 54"(D) x 94"(H)
- Power requirements: 110V/20A
No customer reviews for the moment.