Olympus CF-H180AL HD Colonoscope Delivers highest possible resolution and image quality
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Widest field of view available in a colonoscope, 170 degrees
- Olympus-exclusive variable stiffness capability
- 3 light guides for improved lighting
- Auxilary water jet facilitates mucosal clensing
- Ergonomically designed grip to enhance scope maneuverability and handling
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information such as number of procedures performed
- When used with a Exera II 180 processor and light source, you have the benefit of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal morphology
- Must be used with Exera II CV-180 processor and CLV-180 light source
- Diameter: 12.8mm
- Working Length: 168cm
- Instrument Channel: 3.7 mm
- Field of View: 170 degrees
- Angulation Range: Up: 180, Down: 180, Right: 160, Left 160
No customer reviews for the moment.