KARL STORZ Tele Pack X 200450 20 Video Endoscope System can be used for a wide range of applications from the doctor’s office through to the operating room in various disciplines such as gynecology, urology, ENT, anesthesiology, proctology as well as cardiovascular and plastic surgery.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The powerful all-in-one device combines all that is needed in endoscopic imaging: Monitor, camera and light source. Integrated data management enables comprehensive recording of surgical interventions. Multiple USB ports and an SD card slot are available to store the data. This sets it apart from all other mobile all-in-one units on the market
The unique advantages of TELE PACK X in detail
Crystal clear display:
- 15" LED backlight display
- Image rotation
- 24 bit color depth for natural color rendition
- DVI-D video output for connecting external monitors
Flexible storage possibilities:
- SD card slot for high storage capacity
- USB ports for external hard drives,
USB flash drives
- MPEG4 video recording with sound via microphone input
- Compatible with medical-grade USB Color Printer 549 M
- Picture gallery for records
- Playback of saved videos
- Patient information input and reports
- High-performance LED light source similar to Power LED 175
- Color temperature of 6400 K, similar to daylight, guarantees color fidelity
- Average lamp life up to 30,000 hours
Easy control combined with highest safety:
- Membrane keyboard for wipe-down disinfection
- Hot keys for rapid and direct adjustment
- Arrow keys for intuitive control
- Sturdy, portable housing
- Ergonomically designed handle allows convenient transport
- Stroboscopy function via a separate special footswitch
- Universal power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (w x h x d): 450 mm x 350 mm x 150 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.