The FUJINON EPX-4440HD CAMERA SYSTEM with EG-530WR and EC-530LS2 high-definition digital video processor (VP-4440HD) with FICE (Flexible spectral Imaging Color Enhancement) and 300 watt xenon light source (XL-4450) is designed to meet the needs of any facility – ambulatory surgery center to academic medical center.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Features and benefits:
- User-friendly menus: Enhances operability
- Advanced image technology: Produces clear images
- 300 watt xenon primary light source with 500 hour lamp life: Effective and efficient source of illumination
- Anti-blur function: Allows an optimal image to be extracted from multiple images
- Picture-in-Picture: Allows the physician to simultaneously view a live and frozen image
- FICE function: Enables users to apply image enhancement to emphasize the contrast to a white light endoscopy image
- Intuitive front panel design: Easy to identify frequently used buttons
- Three illumination settings: Auto/Average/Peak (500 Series only)
- 75 watt halogen emergency light source: Provides backup for peace-of-mind
Digital Output HDTV: HD-SDI 1080i (2 ch)
DVI (Digital Video Interface): 1280 x 1024 (2 ch)
Ether-Net: 100/10 Base
- Analog Output: RGB, Y/C, Composite
- Color Setup: Brightness, Red, Green, Blue, R-Hue, Chroma (9 steps) Contrast (3 steps)
- Shutter Speed: 1/60, 1/100, 1/200, 1/400, 1/800
- Electronic Zoom: 1.05 - 2.00 (depending on endoscope)
- Structure Emphasis: Hi, Mid, Lo, Off
- Tone: Hi, Mid, Lo, Off
- Iris: Average/Peak/Auto
- FICE (Multifunction Button): Flexible spectral Imaging Color Enhancement,10 presets
- Image Storage: CompactFlash Media (CF Card)
- Power Rating: 120v, 60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.4" x 4.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Field Of View:140º
- Direction Of View:Forward
- Depth Of Field:4-100mm
- IT Diameter:9.3mm
- Distal End Diameter:9.4mm
- Working Length:110cm
- Total Length:140cm
Biopsy Channel: Channel Size: 2.8mm
Ergonomically designed for efficiency and overall stress reduction, our Standard Colonoscopes come with a standard 12.8mm insertion tube diameter and either an extra-large 4.2mm working channel or a large 3.8mm working channel to offer greater flexibility in therapeutic treatment. A forward water jet function is incorporated for lavage in critical situations.
- Viewing direction: Forward
- Observation range: 3 - 100mm
- Field of view: 140°
- Distal end diameter: 12.8mm
- Flexible portion diameter: 12.8mm
- Up: 180°
- Down: 180°
- Left: 160°
- Right: 160°
Forcep channel diameter: 4.2mm
- Working length: 1,690mm
- Total length: 1,990mm
No customer reviews for the moment.