Midmark Independent Dental Progeny Preva Wall Mount Progeny Preva Intra Oral X-Ray w/ 8" Cone, 76" Arm Reach & AC Electrical Line Voltage.
The Preva Dental X-ray System is a state of theart, high frequency intra-oral x-ray machine. It consists of five components: the Control Unit, the Tubehead, the Articulating Arm, the Horizontal Arm, and the Cone.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Small but important differences are easier to spot. Pathologies re easier to identify.
Preva is known for its exceptional arm mechanics with stable, drift-free positioning. Preva's proprietary braking system contains both and outboard and an inboard brake to assure that the head stays exactly where you position it without sagging or drifting. Preva has more adjustment points than any other system and a distinctive handle design for fast one handed positioning.
Tailor made for optimum efficiency Preva's exclusive LCD display with its large, bright screen displays technique information clearly from any angle. Easy to understand icons quickly identify tooth, receptor type and patient size. 30 pre-programmed technique setting streamline setup and preparation for every procedure and every receptor.
With Preva, you decide how you want to see your images. A choice of selectable options allows you to determine the techniques you prefer to control gray scale, density and contrast according to clinical or procedural needs. And, only Preva combines a 0.4mm focal spot with such a wide range of kV,mA and time choices for consistently superior diagnostic images.
- Line Voltage 110-230 VAC +/- 10% 550/60 Hz
- Line Load Mac current 5 amps
- Maximum Rated Tube Potenial 70 KVp
- kVp Accuracy +/- 5% selectable
- Tube Current 4-7 mA +/- 1 mA
- Exposure Time 20 ms through 2.00 seconds
- Timer Accuracy 5% +/- 1 ms
- Source to Skin Distance 8 inch (20 cm)
- Minimum Half Valve Layer 1.7 mm Aluminum equivalent at 70 kVp
- Minimum Inherent Filtration 2 mm Aluminum equivalent at 70 kVp
- Focal Spot 0.4 mm (IEC 336)
- Automatic Cooling Time 15 time the exposure time wait before the next exposure can begin
- Leakage Technique Factor 0.4 mA at 70kVp
- Target Angle 12.5 degrees
- Operating Temperature +50 F / +95 F (+10 C / +35 c)
- Storage Tmperature -31 F / +150 F (-35 C / +66 C)
- Maximum Altitude 12,000 ft.
- Cone Focal Lenth 8 inche (20 cm) for bisecting angle technique 12 inch (30 cm) for paralleling technique
- Diameter of X-Ray 2.7 inch (6.9 cm) at the end of the Cone Specifications
No customer reviews for the moment.